The purpose of the Christian Growth & Nurture Committee is to attract and welcome potential members, as well as assimilate new members into our church community. Its duties include:
- Preparing and administering name tags
- Administering the Mentor Program for new members
- Attending new member orientation sessions
- Administering the guest book
- Recruiting Greeters
- Administering Yellow Page advertising program, street signs, etc.
Growth & Nurture meets monthly. Typically the committee has 6 members, each serving a term of 3 years.