There are many ways to keep in touch with ECC news and events. We hope you take advantage of the ones that fit your lifestyle:
- Emails from the church office about upcoming events, and other special announcements. Make sure Leigh in the office (email@example.com)has the preferred email address of everyone in your household that should receive the emails.
- The Caller, our monthly newsletter sent via email, posted here, or via postal mail by request. Contact the church office to receive postal edition.
- Weekly worship bulletin - the Sunday order of worship includes an insert of upcoming events and new announcements.
- This website for news, helpful information about church committee and programs. Calendar of events, including other activities in the building.
- ECC Facebook for church news, announcements, and other items of interest.
- ECC Facebook group for members and friends to share comments. This is a private group which will be moderated. Requests to join the group and comments will be reviewed for approval.
We look forward to connecting with you in person and virtually, and welcome your participation at Ellington Congregational Church!
If you have questions about any of these ways, or need guidance, please contact Leigh in the office.